Monday, June 15, 2009

Marci and Trent - May 16th

My dear friend Marci graciously let me tag along and take pictures of her...Now for the whole lot of photos! I had so many favorites that it was very difficult for me to choose, and so...I narrowed it down to these 500. No, I'm kidding! On a more serious note, these photos hold some of my favorites - Marci was beautiful, easy, and wonderful to be around, she posed and posed and we kept shooting and shooting. Her husband said she "read to many bridal magazines" and we didn't care! They had a candlelight wedding, which was gorgeous! All varieties of candles, and "wispy" trees lined the inside of the church with a dessert reception to follow. Marci has been my friend for...hmmm...14 years! In highschool there were 4 of us best friends, and Marci is the last of us to be married. Be happy my friend, it's the best!
























Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cyndi Mulligan said...

Gorgeous--bride, groom, photography, gorgeous all! Well done. You might not even remember me, but I just wanted to say how I LOVED the photos! Great website; hope you have an amazing go of it! XO

August 29, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home