Saturday, August 8, 2009

.the DeWitt Sisters.

Oh man, these little girls are beautiful! They posed and posed...and made me laugh. We had so much fun that day, the word "fun" doesn't even describe it. My favorite part about these photos was Maddie's red "tutu" which I guess she wears constantly around the house with those pink boots. I love how her mom lets her wear those things, and even let her take pictures in that outfit! This is Maddie, who she is now at 5 years old. And Mckenzie - watch out, Dad.






















Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I agree. Beautiful photos and looked like a fun shoot!

August 9, 2009 at 2:08 PM  
Anonymous LynnAnne DeWitt said...

Oh Becki, I can't stop looking at them. I love how you captured my girls personalities in these photos. It is SOOO Maddie and SOOO Kenzie. Thank you Becki, for making time stand still as my their childhood speeds by. You're the BEST!

The Very Proud Mom of these Beauties!

August 11, 2009 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Ricky MacDonald said...

these are 2 of the 4 most beautiful little girls in the world! great photos, and coloring.

August 13, 2009 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Rachel Cobb said...

SO gorgeous! I'm LynnAnne's cousin from Oklahoma. nanny, your girls are beautiful! You need a blog so i can see them every day and keep up with their lives. Miss you! love you! Rachel
www.mytobin.com

August 24, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home